- 1 Job Guideline of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
- 2 Application Process of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
- 3 Documents to be Uploaded in Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Portals
- 4 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment
- 5 The Brief History of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
- 6 List of Airport Manage by Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
- 7 The Core Functions of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
- 8 How to Apply for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Jobs
Akanu Ibiam International Airport Staffs Recruitment. The management of Akanu Ibiam Airport FAAN has commenced the recruitment of lots of workers due to Covid-19 new role of service implement by the Federal Government. The Akanu Ibiam International Airport is established in Enugu states in Nigeria and manage by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN . This article is to guide you on how to go through the application process for a successful employment into Akanu Ibiam Airport. It is expected of you to apply Akanu Ibiam Airport jobs via FAAN portals.
The Brief History of Akanu Ibiam Airport
This airport is one of the five international airports in the country and operated by FAAN, on behalf of the Federal Government. The Akanu Ibiam International Airport is located in Enugu, reputed as the ‘coal city’ alluding to the days of old when it was the centre of a flourishing coal mining industry.
Enugu is the old administrative headquarters of the old Eastern Region of the 1950s to 1960s. And with the creation of new states in the late 1960s,Enugu remained capital of East Central State and with creation of additional states in the 1980s, Enugu State was created with Enugu retaining the capital of the state. Enugu remains an important centre of political, cultural, commercial and administrative influence in the South Eastern part of the country. Therefore, the airport is strategically located in Enugu to serve this part of the country.
Job Guideline of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
To keep you on the track of Akanu Ibiam Airport International recruitment stay connected to us for an update. Akanu Ibiam Airport International recruitment require extreme carefulness and follow up. Lots of question have been asked on the commencement of this recruitment and finally we are here to notify you on this recruitment.
There are certain requirement outlined to guide you through your application process. When you meet up the job requirement you will follow up to the next process. Note that each stage to the successful shortlisting of candidates are extreme, there is no shortcut in this process, all you have to do is stay rightly informed, carry out any activity stated in this article which guide you towards the green light of you getting the job.
Note; The recruitment process is free, there are no charges attached to it. Beware of unnecessary scandal.
Application Process of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
- Browse through the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment portal
- Search the job position that best suits your qualification and start applying.
- An aptitude test will be conducted
- The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment management team will only shortlist candidates that meets up to their standard.
Applicants must possess all requirements stated below
Documents to be Uploaded in Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Portals
- Your curriculum vitae CV
- Your academic qualifications/certificates
- Local Government of Origin certificate
- Your Certificate of State of Origin
- Your National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- Your recent Passport (sized) Photo.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be a graduate with a suitable degree
- Applicants must be with NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants must be able to speak English fluently and other languages
The Brief History of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
FAAN performs its statutory duties, according to the policy guidelines provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Federal Ministry of Transportation and is guided by these in all of its business dealings and agreements with contractors and various third parties with which it does business.
The airport has two terminals—one, for international flights and the other for domestic flights.
Plans by FAAN to build a second runway at this airport, in order to reduce the heavy air traffic on the airport’s single runway are at an advanced stage. A cargo section is also included in the design of the new state-of-the-art international terminal currently under construction at the airport.
The Nigerian Airports Authority, NAA which later became Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN was set up by the Nigerian government by Decree 45 of 1976, to oversee the operations and maintenance of all Federal airports.
The aviation agency was re-named, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN in August, 1995, following a major restructuring and reforms of the Nigerian Aviation sector by the Federal Government.
In 2013,the Federal Ministry of Aviation launched the most ambitious rehabilitation programme that the aviation industry has experienced since inception.
The upgrade and rehabilitation programme involved the remodelling and rehabilitation of 22 Federal government-owned airports around the country.
Many of the country’s airport terminals that had not been refurbished for long, were rehabilitated and remodelled to increase their capacity. That programme is 90 per cent completed.
The audit assessed the country’s aviation safety rules, procedures and available facilities, giving them a pass mark.
The Category One certification will enable bilateral air connections between the two countries ,allowing airlines of both sides to fly direct to either country.
List of Airport Manage by Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
- Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Benin Airport, Benin City, Edo State.
- Ilorin Airport, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Ibadan Airport, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Akure Airport, Akure, Ondo State.
- Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwo, Rivers State.
- Margaret Ekpo Airport, Calabar, Cross River State.
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.
- Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri.
- Akwa Ibom International Airport, Uyo.
- Osubi Airport, Warri.
- Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.
- Maiduguri Airport, Maiduguri.
- Yola Airport, Yola.
- Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano.
- Umar Musa Yar’Adua Airport, Katsina.
- Sultan Abubakar III Airport, Sokoto.
- Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos.
- Kaduna Airport, Kaduna.
- Zaira Airport, Zaira.
- Makurdi Airport, Makurdi.
- Gombe Airport, Gombe.
- Minna Airport, Minna.
The Core Functions of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
- FAAN is charged with developing, providing and maintaining airport facilities.
- FAAN provide adequate conditions for passengers and their goods to be carried by air.
- FAAN charge for the services the airports’ authority provides.
- FAAN provide decent accommodation and quality facilities for efficient and effective handling of passengers.
- FAAN develop and provides surface transportation facilities in airports.
- FAAN carry out economic operations relevant to airports.
- FAAN develop and profitably manage customer-centric airport facilities for safe, secure, and efficient carriage of passengers, and goods at a world-class standard of quality.
- FAAN develop, provide and maintain all the necessary services and facilities for the safe, orderly, expeditious and economical operation of air transport in all airports.
- FAAN provide adequate facilities and personnel for effective security at all airports.
- FAAN provide a conducive environment under which passengers and goods would be carried by air and under which aircraft would be used for other gainful purposes.
- FAAN prohibit the carriage by air of goods of such classes as may be proscribed
- FAAN carry out at airports economic and commercial activities that are relevant to air transport; which may be carried out without prejudice to the functions of the Authority.
How to Apply for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Jobs
- Visit the portals via http://www.faan.gov.ng/
- Observe the form and fill it carefully
- Upload your documents respectively
- No Multiple application
- Avoid fake documents and information
- FAAN job is free.