- What N-Power is all About
- Who Can Apply / Requirements
- N-Power Required Qualifications
- How to Apply N-Power
What N-Power is all About
Steps to Apply the Current N-Power Nigeria; N-Power is plat form established by the Federal Government of Nigeria to drive economic growth and social development. Federal Government of Nigeria having seen the current high level of unemployment, seek to harness Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development effort, provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country.
Over the year N-Power has really boast the economy of Nigeria by proving skills to a lot of Nigeria’s youth, and also improve the financial life of Nigeria’s citizen.
Who Can Apply / Requirements
N-Power is a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. N-Power programmes is designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. Below are the basic requirement that will meet any person’s qualification.
- → Your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- → You must pass the relevant tests;
- → Endeavor to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- → Ability to be hard working and show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
N-Power Required Qualifications
Any post-tertiary qualification including an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) or as may be specified by the programme.
How to Apply N-Power
Having all the basic requirements ready, you are therefore at the door step of being employed into N-for easy application click on this link apply.npower.gov.ng/