Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021 [For, Form Portal and How To Apply]
Hello Readers! From the stable of this recruitmentform site, we bring to you the much awaited information that you need. The Nigeria Police Recruitment form 2020 is out. Here you will get the form and Apply as well on the portal. All the details that you need have been outlined for you. So do not be scared. Also know that we are the number one Jobs and Recruitment information providers in Nigeria. There is no Job information that you need that you will not get here. We have got you covered. So sit back, relax, enjoy and read to the end. Stay informed.
A little Information About The Nigeria Police
This information has been culled from the Nigeria Police Website and Wikipedia. When the first paid professional police force was proposed in Britain, it was strongly opposed by those who feared that such force would lead to repression and threat to the freedom of the individual and to democracy. The Police Force as we know it today went through three distinct stages before it became a profession. As Hewitt, W.A. puts it. “ At first the populace, though small was responsible for maintaining law and order. Then Justices of the Peace emerged on the scene to provide both the law and order and Justice at the bar. Then, in the present era, paid professional police were established to maintain law and order.
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. The NPF is a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs. The agency is currently headed by IGP Adamu Muhammed.
Important Information About The Nigeria Police Recruitment
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
Now that you are interested in applying for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, you have to know that they are many requirements that you meet to be eligible for the recruitment. See the Recruitment requirements below.
- The First and most important requirement is that you must be a Nigerian by birth.
- You must be above the age of 18
- Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB.
- You must be a citizen with good character, and you must not have been convicted of any crme before.
- Your Height must not be less than 67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For the men, the chest measurement must not be less than 86cm (34inches) in expansion.
- In terms of physical features, applicant must not have any of this deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the application
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- When filling the guarantors’ form, applicant must make sure that he or she presents two verifiable references from any two (2) of the named below. Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- University degree, OND, HND can all be accepted into the NPF.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Police Recruitment
Below is a ranking of the NPF in descending order.
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector-General of Police
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police
- Commissioner of Police
- Deputy Commissioner of Police
- Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Chief Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Inspector of Police
- Sergeant Major
Once you have been shortlisted for the recruitment, an invitation letter will be sent to you with the date of screening sent to you.
You’re expected to present your letter at the venues, and your physical data and your authorization will be checked.
Visit the NPF Portal to apply for the recruitment
How To Get Nigeria Police Recruitment Updates
You do not have to wait for all eternity before you could get the latest updates on the Nigeria Police Recruitment. Here at this site, we are dedicated to giving you the best that you need and you will definitely get it. So what do you do?
Make sure that you subscribe to all our channels and also make sure that you like our page. Then share this post on the Nigeria Police Recruitment on all the platforms that you can. This is a very important thing. Also make sure that you leave a comment below to make sure that you get us informed on how to better serve you. Do not hesitate to do these things.
Did you enjoy this article on the Nigeria police Recruitment? Please do visit this site often to stay informed on the Latest Recruitment and Jobs in Nigeria.
Related Recruitments You Should Apply For Too.