How to Apply 75bn Youth Investment Fund 2020- The Federal Executive Council of Nigeria has informed the general public of 75bn Youth Investment Fund released by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari for the development of youths in all the states in Nigeria between the age range of 18 to 35.
See what Youth Investment Fund 2020 is all About
Youth investment fund is a platform set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to eradicate poverty amongst the Nigerians youths. This was officially announced by the Minister of Youth and Sports Development ( Sunday Dare ) while briefing State House correspondents at the end of the Council meeting, presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, that the approved fund is specifically for Nigerian Youth between the age range of 18 to 35.
Am i Qualify for Youth Development Fund 2020 ?
Youth Investment Fund Structure
- Youth owned registered business
- Youth owned non-registered business
Youth Investment Fund Requirements / Eligibility
- Youth applying must possess a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Youth applying must be between the age range of 18 and 35
- Youth applying must have a business plan or existing business
- Youth applying must not be convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years
- Youth applying must possess local government of origin certificate.
- Youth applying under youth-owned enterprises, they must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and provide a business plan. They must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and a training certificate from approved FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
How to Apply Youth Investment Fund
- Start the application process by logging in to nyif.nmfb.com.ng on your mobile phone or computer.
- Click “Apply Here” to access the form.
Enter Correctly your first name, middle name and last name (your surname). Fill in your 11-digit BVN correctly in the column required. Click “Next” to for another page.
Here in this stage your date of birth, phone number, residential address, residential state, email address, select your gender, and residential state local government area is what required.
Fill in your residential address, state and local government area. These are the house address, state and local government area where you live. Check again to ensure there are no errors. Click “Next” to continue.
Here in this stage you are required to enter your geo-political zone, example– North West, North East, North Central, South West, South East or South South. Select your state of origin and local government area of origin.
Carefully choose your highest educational level then click “Next” to proceed to final stage.
Here is the last stage of your application. Simply click on a preferred training centre and how you heard about the NYIF Youth Investment Fund programme.
The 5-day training is free, beware of scammers. The training will be held online. After feeding in your data correctly, go to the declaration box and click “Submit” to finish.
WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK …